Thursday, November 17, 2005

Not The Most Sensitive Headline...

This morning, while sifting through Yahoo! News because I'm too cheap to subscribe to any newspaper, I came across this headline:

Danny DeVito to Return to Small Screen

For those of you abroad (or hiding under a rock in North America) who don't know Danny DeVito, he's not exactly known to be the tallest actor in the world at 5ft., or 1.52m. He was popular in the TV show Taxi before going into movies, and now this news story is about his return to starring in TV series.

Jeez, I can't wait for Associated Press to cover a story on how Michael Jackson's music has brought joy to terminally ill children...

Sick Boys Get Down on Michael Jackson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, what were they thinking?

Fri Nov 18, 08:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Man, "Twins" was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid.

Tue Nov 22, 09:34:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home