Friday, October 14, 2005

Sick And Delirious

I think I'm starting to cough out pieces of my lungs.

This Monday, I went to the gym down the mountain. It's in a fitness center that's part of the municipal aquatic complex. After the workout, I opted not to change out of my sweaty shirt, because the changing rooms were all wet from the family swim night. Bad idea, since it was also a cold and rainy day outside. Now I caught a nasty cold (or flu?), and although the sinus congestion is a little better and I had no fever, my back and legs still feel a little weak and I'm hacking like a sick dog.

How ironic, that I avoided to the wet change room because I didn't want to catch a cold, only to catch a cold doing so. Or is it ironic that going to the gym and doing some healthy exercise got me sick? Either way, God has a funny sense of humor. Haha.

I've been stuck at home so far this week, so I might as well continue this silly job search. I think I'll save and set aside all my PFO (Please Fuck Off) letters in my e-mail. That way, when I become a corporate superstar and all the companies e-mail me with ludicrously generous offers to defect to their side, I just reply by forwarding to them the PFO letter they sent me, adding to it, "You had your chance, bitch." Aaaah, the satisfaction, muhahahaha!

Yes, I know you'll say, "Dream on," but I'm going to do it...once I get my foot into the locked door before I snap and get that foot up some recruiter's ass.


Are you the next American Idol, or an American Idiot?

The Capitol Records building, bisected by the car window.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, sometimes things just happen...like you're viewing your sister's blog...you cruise a coupla blogs over and find a virtual neighbour w similar tastes and sense of humour...funny thing...too bad in a hurry...would lk eto cruise more...and likely will

Fri Oct 14, 02:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

Ummmmm......errrrrr.......please feel free to do so?

Sat Oct 15, 02:31:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get 'em tiger.

Sat Oct 15, 02:32:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home