Saturday, August 20, 2005

Oops

Forgot to post a pic from my week in Japan as promised. Here it is. It's at a condom store chain called Condomania. Not the best place to have when the country's birth rate is falling, but seeing all the pregnant ladies and all the little rugrats they keep pooping out during my outings in Tokyo, it's really hard to tell.

Update: Due to the confusion from the responses I got, this is a clarification. I didn't actually see the pregnant ladies poop out their rugrats during my outing, I just saw the rugrats, which have been pooped out beforehand. That would be a fucked up city if the streets were littered with women giving birth. Thank you for your attention.

Wrap your wiener, mon!

5 Comments:

Blogger lalamoon said...

Hehee...good thing I read this AFTER your update. I was seriously wondering you had really good (or bad) timing, or if something strange was going on in Japan.

Sun Aug 21, 04:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger lalamoon said...

and those condoms are so cute!!!

Sun Aug 21, 04:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger lalamoon said...

oh..one more thing...amercia's first condom store was called condomania too i think

Sun Aug 21, 04:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

But no one takes everyday objects and turns them into such an obsession like the Japanese.

Sun Aug 21, 07:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger lalamoon said...

nope, i agree!! nor are they able to give soul and cuteness to everyday objects.

Mon Aug 22, 10:06:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home