Sunday, August 14, 2005

Konnichiwa From J-Land

As some of you may know, I'm taking a week in Japan to visit some friends, especially former AET's and Johnny. I've been trying to make the most of these few days (which always seem even fewer when you're having a good time), so I haven't had enough time to post here. I finally have some breathing time today to make a post, and I'll be going home soon.

The heat and humidity have been unbearable most of the time, and I wonder how the hell I managed to live and "work" here for three years. I've spent most of my time here going to places and eating the foods that I miss. (Okay, more like the latter!) It's too bad I didn't bring my USB cable, so I have no way of uploading any of the pics that I took. I'll post some pics next time.

For all you folks at home, enjoy your vacation from me while it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home