Friday, August 19, 2005

Library Named For An Ass + Job With Boobs = T&A!

Just a couple of quick ones. So seven colleges/universities and a city are competing to be the site of the Bush Presidential Library. Now do you really need such large facilities to hold every edition of Clifford The Big Red Dog and Where's Waldo? (Oh great, now the FBI is going to monitor this blog.)

On a lighter note, I've got this "job search agent" going on with the careers website of Johnson & Johnson. I basically enter my preferences, and the agent e-mails jobs matching those preferences. Well, this unusual job came up, for a sales rep position for one of J&J's subsidiaries, Breast Care. I kid you not, HERE it is!

It makes perfect sense, as with all the fake boobs in LA, there would be certainly be a large market for breast care products, but how would I interview for such a position?

"Good morning, sir. I'm the man you're looking for because I have a profound and initmate knowledge of breasts. (Whilst making squeezing gesture with both hands.)"

3 Comments:

Blogger lalamoon said...

so did you apply for the breast care job?

Sun Aug 21, 04:09:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

HAH! It's impossible to apply for that without sounding like a pervert or an Oedipal deviant. Especially having to explain my lifelong experience with breasts.

Sun Aug 21, 07:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger lalamoon said...

hehee, you should try. no shame in having breast mastery

Mon Aug 22, 10:07:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home