Thursday, August 25, 2005

Major Setback

If it weren't for this, I would've been able unveil my new blog look, which I'm sure you all would've liked.

Everything was done nicely according to the blog PREVIEW feature. But when I actually saved the new template and loaded this blog up, I was horrified to see that the entire header - blog title, description, and all - has disappeared!!!

I tried everything in my knowledge of CSS and HTML to remedy the situation, but to no avail. The blog title and description was stubbornly resistant to any change that I implement, and consistently ended up foolishly stuck against the left edge of the screen. With such discrepancy between the previewed blog and the actual, republished blog, the blog preview feature is entirely useless.

It's so frustrating right now, that I'm considering moving to another (FREE) blog service. If any of you know of one that can upload images and offer you full control over how your blog looks (including CSS and JavaScript), please let me know. Are Xanga or MySpace any good?

And I hope you're fucking reading this, Blogger.com!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Huynh said...

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing your new and improved blog. Oh well...

Fri Aug 26, 08:06:00 AM 2005  
Blogger lalamoon said...

i use xanga but only paid members can upload pics and get complete control...

Mon Aug 29, 09:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

It's not that I can't afford it, but it's a pain in the ass when I am constantly moving around the continent, and I have to arrange for new ways to pay bills...

Tue Aug 30, 01:58:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home