Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finals Up The Arse

If I was too busy to post on this blog, now I'm even...uh...too busier to post?

I've already had a huge backlog of entries that still need to be typed up before posting, and so by the time this entry actually gets posted on the blog, it will be weeks - or even months - after it has been typed up. Have I just confused you? Try going through the crap I have to study.

I have two finals - financial and cost accounting - back to back tomorrow and Tuesday. At least they're not on the same day like my midterms. My last will be commercial law on Thursday, right after which I'm going to get sooooo drunk. Until then, I'm studying sober.

So don't worry about cutting me some slack, I won't need it by the time you read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home