Sunday, May 07, 2006

Meet The Roomies

My other two roommates finally arrived this afternoon.

One is a German guy, and the other one is a Chinese girl. I have never met a German who is an asshole, and he is no exception. I wonder if every German is this easy to get along with. The Chinese girl is as outspoken as the Venezuelan, but she's pretty nice, too. They welcomed me warmly to the quad, and I felt that it would be indeed a pleasure to live with these people.

This isn't right.

I can't possibly have the luck to end up living with nice roommates. How could this be happening? It's just too good to be true. Then, I find out that they're only going to be here for a couple more months. There. That's my answer. Two months is what it's going to take for the space-time continuum to correct itself and stick me with an asshole sausage-fest.

Oh well, I have to make the most of my limited time with these pleasant folk. Now that the quad's together, they introduced me to other people they know in the residence. One is the Dutch girl next door, and another is this tall Iranian-American guy and a local girl living in the townhouse quads. They are also pretty cool.

Now I have a crew to go out to town with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home