Saturday, May 06, 2006

Last Mushroom Day

Well, this two-month stint really flew by.

And to contribute to the fast pace, I'll be moving to my new rez in UBC tomorrow (or technically, later today), where class will start on Monday. As a farewell dinner, the girls in my office took me to Milestone's. We ate, drank, and reminisced about the good times...and expensed it on the company.

It is unfortunate that the construction of the office still hasn't been completed by now. From what I saw in the blueprints, it would've been real cool. Not to mention that we'll have an espresso machine set up. No matter. I promised to visit them again when all construction has been finished, not only to sample the espresso, but also to pick up my paycheck.

I'll be keeping an eye out at the mushroom section next time I go grocery shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home