Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Echo Bitch

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't one in every class.

Every time my prof in law class today asked a question and I answer it, this chick behind me repeats me, only desperately louder and faster to tune me out. I guess she wanted participation marks so badly that she's trying to snatch it from me. Well, she's certainly doing a good job of annoying me. It's like having an amplified echo hit you from behind. No wait, she sits behind me to my left and up a tier, so it sounds like a fucking chatty parrot sitting on my shoulder that cuts me off with its cacophonic mimicry.

You might think I'm a fusspot, but this professor assigns a good portion of our final grade to class participation, and this mirror-speaking moo-cow behind me was attempting to inequitably capitalize on this through vocal repetition - but only of my answers. So I beg your pardon if I'm taking this a bit personally. Actually, no I don't. Screw you, you have no right to judge me.

Next class, when the teacher asks a question, I should mumble, "Your mother's a turd-bucket, tea-bagging crackwhore!" and see if she echoes that out reflexively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home