Friday, December 30, 2005

Merry Absorbent Christmas!

Well, I hope you're all having a good one.

I've been nursing a holiday cold for a week, but I think I'm getting better so that I don't have to kick in the New Year with disease and phlegm. Other than that, Christmas was okay on this front. Just a nice Christmas dinner with a huge-ass turkey, with my brother, his girlfriend, and my uncle visiting. With so many people, there were a lot of presents going around.

Which reminds me of the Christmas two years ago, when I pranked my brother for his present. He opened it only to find a package of pantyliners. You know, those things women use when they have their monthly armageddon. Only instead of pantyliners, he found a Game Boy Advance SP packed around with tissue paper.

Well, this year, I've decided to take this to a whole new level. I did the same thing, except I left the pantyliners in the package. So my brother got what is advertised in the packaging, plus a card telling him where the real present is, that new Grand Theft Auto game for his Sony PSP. I don't think it embarrassed him at all in front of his girlfriend; I'm sure he understands that whenever I pull off something like this, I have to go buy the pantyliners myself, making myself look like an ass not in front of a girlfriend, but the entire public. It's just too damn awkward to ask one of my girls to buy it for me.
Oh what the hell, like I always say when doing something embarrassing in front of the public - you'll never see any of those people again! And as a bonus, when someone gets inquisitive, I tell them I am indeed buying pantyliners for my girlfriend, thus scoring me "brownie points" for being the boyfriend with the balls to do so.

Well, I sure hope my brother's not too upset about this, because I'm planning to make it a family tradition.

Santa now has a hernia!

Presents!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So mean...yet so funny...

Sat Dec 31, 07:36:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Vincent!
A happy New year!

Tue Jan 03, 12:50:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

あぁ! 久しぶり!! 良いお年を!

How's your English? Can you read this website? Where are you now?

Tue Jan 03, 05:52:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I can read your website,but...
speaking is very bad.
English is very difficult for me...
I am in Koshigaya,How about you?

Wed Jan 04, 03:29:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

I'm back home in Vancouver...living with my family again. I'll move out as soon as I find a job!

Wed Jan 04, 12:57:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home