Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy 2007!!!

It's finally arrived!

Another end to another year. It felt only like yesterday that I joined some high school buddies to raid the party at the house of some guy I don't know. Wow, time really does fly, but it only seems to fly when people think only about Point A and Point B in time, and not of all that happened in between.

And a lot certainly happened between this and the last entry, but once again, I haven't been updating. My excuse this time is that I've been battling a nasty Christmas flu. It seems to be an annual tradition now. I was hoping I'd be immune to flus and colds, as I've pretty much caught every possible strain of them.

But being violently ill did have its good points. All that hacking and coughing to clear my lungs have scared away whatever roommates that are left who initially decided not to spend the holidays at their respective families' homes. One even had the courtesy to clean up the kitchen before he left, and now I have this place all to myself and it's not getting messier anymore! Shit is no longer piling up in the kitchen, dishes are no longer being left all over the place, and a roll of my hard-bought toilet paper is not being eaten up each and every single day like popcorn!

With the New Year starting on such a good note, I wish everyone the trifecta of good wishes - Health, Happiness, and Prosperity!

I guess one out of three isn't so bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home