Friday, July 07, 2006

The Ghost Next Door

One of the old fogies shacked up at my place are really getting to me.

The creepy old guy in the room next to me only constantly mumbles to himself very loudly, but also moans like the undead in his sleep. Because he (fortunately) doesn't come out much, I keep forgetting that he occupies the room next door, and I subconsciously think that the room is still empty since my Chinese roommate moved out. So when he does moan, I momentarily deduce that it must've come from a ghost. Consequently, I scare the crap out of myself at night.

Fortunately, the nightmare doesn't last long, because I keep getting woken up by that same old guy, who also has a habit of blowing out his sinuses REALLY loud when he gets up at 5 in the morning. It's so loud that it doesn't matter if both the washroom door and my door are closed.

Speaking of the washroom, it might not be him, but one of the old guys has the balls to put their grey pube-covered old people soap on my soapdish!! On top of my own bar of soap!!! If I'm not creeped out, I'm absolutely grossed out!! I'm going to have a talk with the administrator tomorrow morning.

This is not a hotel or a nursing home, it's a STUDENT RESIDENCE, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home